The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Monday, April 18, 2011

Glamour Girls

You can always tell when something funny is going on at my house... because it gets eerily quiet... and that is just what happened one day over Spring Break. Trav and I were each working around the house on different things and the girls were playing so well together - it's great now that Emily is big enough to keep up somewhat with whatever Caroline is doing. They have the best time together. I noticed that they were a little too quiet so I walked into our room and looked in our closet. Caroline had taken out her "makeup bag" and was giving Emily a makeover - complete with scarf and accessories! Emily was perfectly fine with it and it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Travis walked in and started to get the tiniest bit angry, but I explained to him that this is how little girls play! It was so sweet and a definite photo op!





"There's nothing like playing dress up with your best friend."
~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment