The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sister, Sister

One of the best things about being the mother of two girls is watching them develop that most special of all bonds - the bond of sisterhood! I know, I know, (being someone's big sister myself) that they will not always be this happy whilst in each other's company... after all, your sister is your best friend and, at the very same time, your greatest adversary! What I can say is that, no matter what, when you have a sister you have a best friend for life. Nobody will ever understand, appreciate you, and accept you quite like your sister will. Caroline and Emily are very much attuned to each other. Their personalities and spirits are very different, yet they share a very special affinity for each other. I love to take little snapshots of their antics (and, believe me, with Caroline around, there are plenty of antics!).



"I'm smiling because you're my sister.
I'm laughing because there's nothing you can do about it."

~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment