The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn Leaves

Caroline and Josie Brown were born only eleven weeks apart. Jennifer and I were both really excited to have had girls at the same time and it's been so much fun to watch them grow up and become close friends - Josie calls Caroline "cousin Caroline." They don't see each other extremely often, but when they do get together it's as if they have not skipped a beat (hmmm... must be genetic! Jennifer and I have the same quality in our own friendship!). They played and played today. Around the end of the afternoon they decided to play in the leaves. I was able to get some really cute shots of them. I particularly love the one of Caroline raking leaves - princesses always wear their gowns... even when performing such menial tasks as yard work.






"Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall."
~ Johnny Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment