The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Thomas Christmas Cheer

The holidays are in full swing and I am either (a): feeling my age, (b): way busier than I used to be, or (c): a little bit of both! I am worn out! I guess it's a good thing to be busy at Christmas, though, because it means there are plenty of people in our lives with whom to celebrate and enjoy all the holiday sparkle :) I have one final gift to wrap and place under the tree and I think I can settle down and just enjoy watching the next few days unfold - the girls at Christmas, hanging out with our friends and family, eating some yummy festive foods, and waiting for a certain plane to land at Hartsfield from LAX! Here's a little bit of holiday cheer to warm you on this cold Atlanta morning. Enjoy!
So We Think We Can Dance - Our Elf Yourself Video

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."
~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment