The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Little Miss Emily Kate!

Wow! I am so behind on my updates! It's almost been a month since Em's birthday already - what can I say - life's been especially busy since Christmas. I can't believe that my baby is one. Just thinking about it is unbelievable. It can't have been a year since we brought her home for the very first time. Gosh. Where does the time go? What a precious joy she has been to our family, though. Ever since the first time we looked into her sweet little face and deep not brown-but-not-green-but-not-hazel eyes she has held us completely captive by her "Emily-ness." We love her beyond measure. Both of our girls - just pure joy and love! So, Emily's birthday party... what can I say? She had a blast and we did, too. She was the perfect hostess and provided us all with wonderful and perfect memories. Here are some shots from the big day! Such a little lady - but don't TOUCH her cake!!!















"All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much." 
~ George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment