The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Saturday, May 22, 2010

In the Jungle

Our good friends, Becky and Kevin, generously loaned us their Exersaucer (ours has seen better days) and lately Emily has tolerated sitting in it for short (and when I say short, I mean S-H-O-R-T) periods of time. She's still so little and it's a pretty elaborate contraption. She looks like she's in the middle of the jungle with all of the toys and gadgets encircling her. If you've spent any time at all with Emily, you know that she is a very wide-eyed baby girl - she is always looking around and taking in her surroundings. When we snap pictures it translates into a very shocked and surprised look - it's really cute and kind of funny. These are good examples of her deer-in-the-headlights expression.




"I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. ~Pope John XXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment