The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Friday, May 14, 2010

They aren't those kind of sprinklers...

I know our sprinkler system is not really the kind you are supposed to run through - but flipping a switch in the garage is so much easier than hooking up the kiddie sprinkler - that water hose gets me every time! Caroline loves to play in the sprinklers and since we were under severe water restrictions the first three summers we lived here, we've never gotten much use out of them, so I am making up for lost time. Here are some sweet pictures of my girl enjoying herself - I can't remember the last time I felt this comfortable in a bathing suit. I hope she's always this happy and carefree!


"You run through that sweet slender sound. It's a wild tendril.
A rainbow of jewel. And remember when you used to run through
every sprinkler on your way home from school."

~ Adrienne Pierce

1 comment: