The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!!

I love the days when I get a chance to get together with the girls... my closely-knit best friends who have been there for me through thick and thin for years upon years. Since we've all begun to have our own children, it's an awesome thing to watch our own sons and daughters (well, mainly daughters) grow up and develop their own friendships with each other. Amanda, Tom, and Brady just welcomed baby Katherine a few weeks ago and Kendra and Justin and little Baby Brooklyn are a new little family, as well, so we all got together to ooohhh and aaahhh over the little ones and witness each other's birth testimonies (a rite of passage for all newly delivered mommies). It was a wonderful and sweet day. I held babies, rocked, babies, talked babies... I was in heaven!!!




"I'd just as soon stay home and raise babies."
 ~ June Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment