The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

Caroline is finally a Pre-K graduate... wait, what am I talking about "finally?" She just started Pre-K!!! I can't believe that the next time she goes to school it will be to kindergarten. Man, where does the time go? I mean, really... where does it go? She did beautifully during her graduation ceremony. She was the shining star!! The teacher went around the stage with a microphone to each child and asked them to say one thing they learned about this year in school. Most children answered "colors," "shapes," "letters," or "numbers." Caroline paused and said, "I learned about all the types of animals that live in the ocean." That's my girl. My sweet, unique, bright, thoughtful, beautiful baby girl. My number one. My everything!!











"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. 
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. 
And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go." 
~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment