The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Saturday, September 1, 2012

2012 - Let's Do This

I started this post way back in December of last year. So, yeah, I have gotten more than a little behind in my posting. To say that a lot has happened between then and now would be quite an understatement, so I am going to pace myself with the end goal being to get completely caught up with 2012 before 2013 starts! How indicative of my life in general! I wrote way back in 2010 when I began blogging that I was going to approach it with patience and no expectations and it has been a very organic operation with a life of its own since then. I am going to have to rely on my spotty memory for a lot of this, but than goodness for pictures because they really help me fill in the gaps!

Don't hold me to it, but there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment