The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Blog-aversary to Me!!!

It's been one year since I began our blog. For several years I had tossed around the idea of documenting our family's ins and outs with a blog, but I had never actually taken the initiative to bring it to fruition. Then, when I finally "took the plunge," I had no idea how it would turn out. I have to say that I am proud of my work and efforts. Even though it's time consuming, can be frustrating, and sometimes I go entirely too long between posts, I have to give myself kudos for bringing it as far as I have. It's so neat to go back and re-read posts that are months old. So many of the "little moments" would have been lost to memory had I not posted them here. So, happy birthday, Three Belles and a Beau! May you have many, many more!!
"The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come." 
~ James Whitcomb Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment