The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Making a Joyful Noise!

Caroline's class put on their spring musical recently and we had a great time cheering her on and hearing all of their cacophonous singing! This is one group of children that really knows how to make a joyful and very loud noise! It was really good and we were proud. Caroline looked so grown up. I couldn't stop staring at her and marveling at how beautiful she is. I know every mother thinks her children are beautiful, but I look at her and it just takes my breath away sometimes. She's just so amazingly beautiful on the inside and out. I digress. After the musical, we got an opportunity to walk through the "art gallery" which was lined with a great array of artwork Caroline and her classmates have been working on throughout the year. Special night. Special girl.







"Those who wish to sing always find a song."  ~ Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment