The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Impromptu Portrait Session

Sooo... today I made an impromptu appointment at our local Target Portrait Studio for the girls and I to "capture some memories." I usually prefer to take our pictures myself, but I am not very good at the whole self-timer thing (huge distraction!) and so I very rarely end up in the pictures. Since Caroline just turned four and Emily is right at three months, I decided to try it and see how they turn out. I am a picture snob and think most department store studios are a little on the cheesy side, but I was pleasantly surprised with what we ended up getting... especially for the price.
Caroline is a huge ham and did absolutely great posing and smiling for the photographer. Emily did pretty well considering it was naptime and she was a little freaked out by the entire process. Here are a few of the shots we were able to get. Enjoy!

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.
~Eudora Welty










No comments:

Post a Comment