The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Monday, April 12, 2010

Twins?



As each day passes, I am more and more amazed at how much Emily looks just like her big sister. There are moments, flashes, really, when I look at Em and see Caroline - it's uncanny! Em does have some adorable chubby cheeks that Caroline never fully developed, but, other than that, they could pass for twins. Several "veteran mom" friends of mine have chided me to write names on the backs of all baby pictures because when they are grown I won't be able to distinguish which child is which. At first I thought that was crazy, but now I am starting to understand their advice! Here are some pictures of the girls, see if you think they favor each other as much as I do.

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.
~Toni Morrison


No comments:

Post a Comment