The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Monday, October 8, 2012

Field Day!

Caroline got to take part in the most holy of all rites of schoolchild passage - Field Day! I remember being a kid and LOVING field day! We did things like the three-legged race, the egg carry, and tug of war. It was a blast (or at least I thought so then... not so sure of how I would feel about having to do Field Day today as a teacher?). Anyway, she did fabulous and ran in the relay race, jumped rope, and pulled in the tug-o-war. It was adorable and I was able to go down to the gym (rain) and watch her events. Of course, EVERYONE got a medal so nobody would feel left out (ugh, I hate that mentality), but the kids had fun and Caroline took away great memories with her kindergarten buddies.
Caroline and Tessa Messa

Get ready to PULLLLL!

Caroline and Bailey!

Burnette's All Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment