The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Monday, October 15, 2012

Paink my fing-o-nails

Caroline and I have always loved to go and get a pedicure... when the budget and time allows... which hasn't been often lately... Over the summer, we finally decided that little Miss Em was ready for her first pedicure or, as she puts it, "paink my fing-o-nails." She was soooooo excited! The place we usually go is close to our house and the ladies there are so nice. They took really good care of our girl - she was nervous! I don't think I have ever seen her sit so still. When all was said and done, though, she had a precious little set of ten pink piggies! So sweet!
Paink my fing-o-nails
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." ~ Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment