The Thomas Family Blog

"And wherever we are, Home is there, too."
~ Jack Johnson

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Put on Some Me-Up

Emily Kate loves, loves, loves to play with make up. She possesses such artistry when she wields the mascara wand, eyebrow pencil or shadow brush. Her creations take time and a keen eye for color and light. She also has a very heavy hand. She does this quite often, but this particular day really got me. She came strutting out of my bathroom (and I know when she has been in there for a while that she is doing her make up). So, anyway, she came out of the bathroom and said, "Momm-eeee. I so pwitty I put on some me-up." Love the heavy hand on the eyebrows. So dramatic. Love this little chicken.
Ready for her close up.

“The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.” -Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment